Thursday, January 28, 2021

Taking over!

The family pig doesn't mind that I'm hijacking her blog for a while, especially since I never update it anyway! Of course, if she would do something spectacular like say her ABCs or turn circles, I'd definitely post that and also make sure she was on NBC news ... but anyway. The pig's mom (Pig = Poppy, mom = me) has had a bit of a hard time lately what with a BROKEN JAW and wiring of said mishap. So far it has been four weeks since I've been wired, but yesterday the surgeon told me I had six more weeks to go. I wanted to just break down into a messy pile of crying goo. I mean for real, I need to chew some food. So, this is mine now for the next few months and after that, maybe lazy Poppy will get back to blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it nice -- the family pig doesn't like mean people and she will not hesitate to delete you!